Re: copying object files and binary files in different directories

From: Tsuna
Subject: Re: copying object files and binary files in different directories
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 21:09:32 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, May 25, 2007 14:17, ranjith said:
> Hi,

Hello,

>             I am using autoconf to build my project. I want the object
> files
> and the binary to be moved to another directory after the build is over.

Did you try VPATH builds?  (Invoke configure from another directory, for
instance go at the root of your projet and do: mkdir build && cd build &&
../configure [options])
If VPATH does not suit you then try to explain what you're really trying
to achieve and why.

Benoit Sigoure aka Tsuna
EPITA Research and Development Laboratory