Re: newby question: to use or not to use ?

From: Joao Miguel Ferreira
Subject: Re: newby question: to use or not to use ?
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 11:21:39 +0100

On Sat, 2007-07-07 at 12:36 +0200, Benoit SIGOURE wrote:
> On Jul 7, 2007, at 10:11 AM, Baurzhan Ismagulov wrote:

Hello Benoit, Baurzhan, Cristoph, ... all

Thanks a lot for your comments. I'm starting to test and use Autotools
in order to get a better inside knowledge.

One more question: is there support for the VMS operating system ?

My team must maitain code for Linux, HP-UX, Solaris.... and VMS.... and
MS-Windows.... it's hard to have a clear mind when so many OSs are
involved... :-(

Cheers
Joao