Re: [Offtopic] Stories about Process Change

From: Christopher Oezbek
Subject: Re: [Offtopic] Stories about Process Change
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 01:04:16 +0200

Hi Bob, Hi Guys,

On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 16:36:59 +0200, Bob Friesenhahn <address@hidden> wrote:

the survey questions assume stereotypical open source project models and dynamics (as popularized by the press) which rarely actually exist.

That means I really did a bad job, if you got this impression. :-(

I tried to open up the survey a lot in comparison to most I have seen. In particular there are only two questions that really prompt for any F/OSS specifics (everything else also works for closed source development). Apart from that there are text areas everywhere so you are free to describe how your project works and help get that wrong view corrected that you describe to exist in the media. -> [1]

If that is still too restrictive you can even do away with all questions and tell your story of changing a project, with no restrictions at all. -> [2]

Thanks again and happy hacking,
  Christopher

[1] http://survey.mi.fu-berlin.de/public/survey.php?name=changeEpisodeSurvey

[2] http://survey.mi.fu-berlin.de/public/survey.php?name=changeEpisode