Re: autoconf building useless configure script on Mac OS X

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: autoconf building useless configure script on Mac OS X
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 23:11:24 +0200

* Chris Inacio wrote on Mon, Oct 01, 2007 at 10:28:15PM CEST:
> That didn't do it.  Although I'm sure that is an error, and I
> appreciate the fix for that.

If I were you, I'd start reducing configure.in, starting from the end,
right above AC_CONFIG_FILES(...), until on both systems you get the same
configure script.  Then try to narrow it down to the code that exposes
the issue.  If it's a third-party macro like PKG_CHECK_MODULES whose
definition differs on the systems or so.  Please post what you find.
Sorry I don't see how I can help any further.