Re: pthreads

From: Stefan Bienert
Subject: Re: pthreads
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 09:20:52 +0100

Hi again,

now I got a last question to put the whole licensing-issue to an end.
If we use the autoconf stuff, with macros and all, internaly for the development process (access to this resource only via private accounts) but only include the configure script and makefiles in the distributed package (making the software accessible to the public), it should be OK to use our own license on the project. Right or not?

greetings,

Stefan

--
Stefan Bienert