autoscan yields AC_CHECK_LIB([oad],[main])

From: NightStrike
Subject: autoscan yields AC_CHECK_LIB([oad],[main])
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 07:12:56 -0400

Running autoscan recommands this line in configure.scan:

AC_CHECK_LIB([oad], [main])

I can't seem to find that library, and I can't tell from autoscan.log
what function makes it think that this "liboad" library is needed.
How do I tell?

$ grep autoscan autoscan.log
autoscan: warning: missing AC_CHECK_MEMBERS([struct stat.st_rdev]) wanted by:
autoscan: warning: missing AC_FUNC_SELECT_ARGTYPES wanted by:
autoscan: warning: missing AC_HEADER_STAT wanted by:
autoscan: warning: missing AC_HEADER_TIME wanted by:
autoscan: warning: missing AC_STRUCT_TM wanted by: