Re: Re: configure.ac, Makefile.am question

From: js_bach
Subject: Re: Re: configure.ac, Makefile.am question
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 14:51:06 +0200

> If it's _his_ source code (and assuming that _he_ licensed it GPL), he can
> distribute whatever set of files he chooses.  The restriction applies for
> files that he gets from someone else.

yes it's pure my code and i haven't licenced it yet(didn't have time for that).
Having
cleared that, has anyone hints for the minimum set of files for autotooling?
Besides of those files mentioned in subject, i'd not like to deliver any files
which
could be recovered by ./configure. As files are so many and I am unexperienced
in autotooling, it gets difficult to test one by one.

Thanks in advance,
-Umut

Unbegrenzter Speicher, Top-Spamschutz, 120 SMS und eigene E-MailDomain inkl.
http://office.freenet.de/dienste/emailoffice/produktuebersicht/power/mail/index.html