Re: Disable the present-but-cannot-be-compiled header warning?

From: Jeff Squyres
Subject: Re: Disable the present-but-cannot-be-compiled header warning?
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:05:56 -0400

On Oct 29, 2008, at 4:28 PM, Paolo Bonzini wrote:

All we want is a HAVE_<foo>_H macro (or not) -- our source code can
react as appropriate (e.g., we can disable the feature that requires the <foo> header file). Specifically: we *don't* want users to report this
to our mailing list every time it happens:

You should use four-arguments AC_CHECK_HEADERS.  Pass
AC_INCLUDES_DEFAULT as the fourth argument if you want to filter out
headers that cannot be compiled; pass [-] if you don't want that.

That is perfect -- thanks!

--
Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems