Setting different debug and release locations

From: Dan Smithers
Subject: Setting different debug and release locations
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 09:47:03 +0000

Hi,
I've just started trying to use autoconf et. al. to build my source
code. The tree was previously partially autoconfed.

I want to be able to use separate libraries for debug and release
builds. Is this something that can be done easily?

I've just thought that I could try using --prefix to do this. Is this
the best way?

thanks

dan