Re: git repository out of date

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: git repository out of date
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 18:40:22 +0200

Hello Romain,

* Romain Lenglet wrote on Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 01:53:09PM CEST:
> Can somebody please update the Git repository on Savannah, for both Autoconf
> and Automake, as they seem to have restored from the latest backup which was
> dated from May 21st (Autoconf) and May 24th (Automake)?

The Automake one should be up to date, as it has not seen any new
patches since May 24.  For the Autoconf repo, it seems I pushed out an
old version of the repo that, while newer than what savannah had from
the backup, it wasn't the latest.  Sorry about that, I had not had the
latest patches in my tree.

Eric or Jim, do you have 89f948d6446f7b3207dce1ca495f8e99fa991cda in
your local trees which seems to be the latest commit?  If yes, can you
please push that to master on savannah?  Otherwise, if anyone else has
the commit and can publish his tree, I'd be glad to pull from it and
update savannah with it (thanks again to git for making this easy!).