Re: What IDEs support autoconf-based projects ?

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: Re: What IDEs support autoconf-based projects ?
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 13:10:13 +0200

since you refer to GNU hello project as an example, please let me advertise this tutorial of mine:

Peter Lee wrote:
Let me ask the same question in a different way.

If I want to work on the GNU Hello project, which can be downloaded at, what IDEs can I use to
import the project and export it as deployable project(
configure->make) after some dependency and code changes?

Thank you !!!