Re: AC_DEFUN Syntax

From: Husam Senussi
Subject: Re: AC_DEFUN Syntax
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 21:25:41 +0100

That probably doesn't help you much, but I don't know what better help
to give you, given this information.  Maybe if you have problems, you
could post some code.

Will this the macro which causing the autocnf errors and it's part of sipX open source project, it does
compile now because I removed the extra parameter.

# ============ F R E E S W I T C H ==================
AC_DEFUN([CHECK_FREESWITCH],
[   AC_MSG_CHECKING([for FreeSWITCH])
    AC_ARG_WITH(freeswitch,
[--with-freeswitch=PATH to FreeSWITCH install directory],
        [freeswitch_path=$withval],
        [freeswitch_path="/usr/local/freeswitch"]
                )
    for dir in $freeswitch_path ; do
        freeswitch_dir="$dir"
        if test -x "$dir/bin/freeswitch"; then
            found_freeswitch="yes";
            break;
        fi
    done

    if test x_$found_freeswitch = x_yes; then
        AC_MSG_RESULT([    FreeSWITCH installed in $freeswitch_dir])
    else
AC_MSG_WARN([ 'bin/freeswitch' not in any of: $freeswitch_path])
        freeswitch_dir="/usr/local/freeswitch"
        AC_MSG_WARN([    assuming it will be in $freeswitch_dir])
    fi
    AC_SUBST(FREESWITCH_PREFIX, $freeswitch_dir)
],
[
    AC_MSG_RESULT(yes)
])dnl