Re: iterating over arguments

From: Sam Steingold
Subject: Re: iterating over arguments
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 10:30:05 -0400

> * Ralf Wildenhues <address@hidden> [2009-09-13 09:57:39 +0200]:
>
> I'd prefer a small reproducible example (i.e., full configure.ac that
> exposes the issue).

I am not big on small reproducible examples :-(
however, a small experiment indicates that the problem is with m4_toupper,
see http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.sysutils.autoconf.general:12056

it looks like the current version (without upcasing) does what I need.
(http://clisp.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/clisp/clisp/src/m4/clisp.m4)

--
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on Ubuntu 9.04 (jaunty)
http://www.memritv.org http://ffii.org http://mideasttruth.com