Re: checking Mac OS X headers

From: Vincent Torri
Subject: Re: checking Mac OS X headers
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 17:21:00 +0100 (CET)

Hey,

* Vincent Torri wrote on Mon, Nov 09, 2009 at 07:45:32PM CET:
I would like to check if some Mac OS X headers are available. So I
first set the Objective C compiler with AC_LANG_PUSH, only if there
is an Objective C compiler:

# Check compilers

m4_ifdef([AC_PROG_OBJC],
   [
    AC_PROG_OBJC
    _AM_DEPENDENCIES(OBJC)

Is this to support Automake versions before 1.10?  Because with 1.10 or
newer, you should not need to add _AM_DEPENDENCIES(OBJC).

Exactly. It is you who gave me that tip, btw :)

   ],
   [
    AC_CHECK_TOOL([OBJC], [gcc])
    AC_SUBST([OBJC])
    AC_SUBST([OBJCFLAGS])
   ]
)
[...]
But the configure script fails:

configure: error: in `/home/torri/svnroot/evas':
configure: error: Objective C preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check

I have looked at config.log but it does not help a lot.

Will you allow us to have a look at it?
(IOW, please post it.)

I have attached it.