Re: checking Mac OS X headers

From: Vincent Torri
Subject: Re: checking Mac OS X headers
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 12:45:57 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:

* Vincent Torri wrote on Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 10:54:24AM CET:

I can maybe execute that code if the host is darwin, but it is not
the standard way of checking features, iirc

that is, something like:

if test "x${ac_cv_objc_compiler_gnu}" = "xyes" ; then
   AC_LANG_PUSH([Objective C])
   AC_CHECK_HEADER([Cocoa/Cocoa.h],
      [
       have_quartz="yes"
       evas_engine_[]$1[]_libs="-framework Cocoa"
      ],
      [have_quartz="no"])
   AC_LANG_POP([Objective C])
fi

is good enough ?

That looks ok to me, at a glance.  I haven't tested it on Darwin though.

As I said, it still does not work if it is in an m4 macro and no objc compiler is present. No idea of the problem (see my previous mail about the code I use.

thank you

Vincent Torri