hide help string

From: Peter Johansson
Subject: hide help string
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 20:08:42 -0500

Hello,

I wonder if it is possible to have an AC_ARG_WITH with no help output. The reason I want something like that is because I wanna deprecate my `--with-foo' option and I would prefer if I could hide it and yet let configure react to it as before.

I tried AC_ARG_WITH with an empty second argument, but that resulted in an empty line in the help output which I would prefer to get rid of (if possible). Does anyone know any trick how that could be accomplished?

Thanks,
Peter