Re: AS_HELP_STRING in an m4 macro: different decription wrt arguments

From: Vincent Torri
Subject: Re: AS_HELP_STRING in an m4 macro: different decription wrt arguments
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 09:14:46 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:

If we assume that $2 is a literal `yes' or `no', i.e., the value can
be decided at autoconf time (rather than at configure time) it seems
it should be possible to expand to enabled or disabled depending on
the value of $2.

Well, in that case Vincent should use $2 in the argument to
AS_HELP_STRING, not $wanted_value.  Sorry for not reading close enough.

ok. I will change the value of $2 to be "enabled" or "disabled", instead of "yes" or "no".

Another related question : if i call ECORE_CHECK_MODULE() several times, only the first help is displayed when i run ./configure --help. Is it because i use m4 macro ( []m4_defn([DOWN] ) in the 1st argument of AC_ARG_ENABLE ?

Vincent Torri