Re: reasons for having no inclusion guards in config.h

From: Tim Rice
Subject: Re: reasons for having no inclusion guards in config.h
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 16:32:41 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 7 Mar 2010, Harlan Stenn wrote:

> Tim,
>
> In your case how would you detect if a .c file was grabbing the wrong
> config.h file?

In my case? I'm not one of the freeradius developers.
If you mean in the example I used, thinking more, I'm not sure I
used a good example. I was merely trying to make sure John had considered
the case of multiple config.h in a project. I think that is what Bob
was saying.

Tim Rice                                Multitalents    (707) 887-1469
address@hidden