Re[8]: Best practices to detect autoconf version in macro.

From: Konstantin Andreev
Subject: Re[8]: Best practices to detect autoconf version in macro.
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 01:08:50 +0400

On Wen, 30 Mar 2010, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
Try to abandon all old Autoconf and Automake (if you use both). Go through the
NEWS files of each of the two packages, take notes for incompatible changes
(looking up newer constructs in the manual as you go along). Go through your
build system and adjust.

Unfortunately, this is not an option :(  -  I am not a product (Mozilla) owner.