Re: Issue with gl_WCHAR_H on z/OS

From: Steve Goetze
Subject: Re: Issue with gl_WCHAR_H on z/OS
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 12:00:47 -0400

Ralf,

Thanks for looking at this.  XPLINK is a compiler / linker option on z/OS
that provides better performance for subroutine calls.  It is required when
compiling LP64, optional but recommended for ILP32.

I'll patch around this test for the time being - your point about multiple
input files in tests is well taken.

--Steve