Re: Best practices for autotools

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: Best practices for autotools
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 15:39:46 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 3 May 2010, Lukas Kaser wrote:
since some weeks I'm working with autotools and I am wondering if some
experienced users/developers wrote about best practices with this
tools. Some guideline through the whole process up to packing could

The most important practice is that 'make distcheck' should succeed when you are all done. Sometimes this is easy and sometimes it is a lot of work.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn