Re: Using GCC -MM flag

From: Charles Brown
Subject: Re: Using GCC -MM flag
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 08:59:22 -0400

Autoconf doesn't have anything to do with dependency generation
decisions.  This is all under the control of automake, so you may have
better results asking on the automake lists.

will do. Although I did find the configure options
  --disable-dependency-tracking  speeds up one-time build
  --enable-dependency-tracking   do not reject slow dependency extractors
and there is no difference either way, so it seems to be a dead issue.
This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
information that is company confidential or privileged.
Also, it is considered poor netiquette to send from company accounts
when posting to a publicly archived list, since it renders the
disclaimer unenforceable.  You might get better response if you send
from a different account.

I hate for you all to think I'm a jerk. The disclaimer is tacked on by the outgoing server and is beyond my control. I forget it's going to be there. Also, use of a non-business account for business is strictly forbidden. Is there a non-SMTP way to post? I didn't see one on the mail lists page.

-
This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain information that is company confidential or privileged. Any technical data in this message may be exported only in accordance with the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (22 CFR Parts 120-130) or the Export Administration Regulations (15 CFR Parts 730-774). Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message. If you have received this email in error, please delete it, and advise the sender immediately. -