Re: RFE: macro for warning at configure-time if CFLAGS includes -Werror

From: Marko Lindqvist
Subject: Re: RFE: macro for warning at configure-time if CFLAGS includes -Werror
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 01:12:30 +0300

 FWIW my opinion as maintainer of several autoconf-using packages is
that it really should be my decision if -Werror given by user is
passed to configure tests. However, default could be either way - l
just need power to override that. I have at least one test that should
fail if -Werror is going to be used in real software compilation and
the tested thing is giving warnings.

 - ML