Re: Configure for non-gcc compiler

From: A.P. Horst
Subject: Re: Configure for non-gcc compiler
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 11:57:46 +0200

On 19-4-2013 11:51, Bastien ROUCARIES wrote:
On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Miles Bader <address@hidden> wrote:
Might it be easier to write simple shell script wrappers for these
weird compilers, which export a more conventional interface and
translate the arguments as necessary?

Then you could specify the shell-scripts as CC when invoking the
configure script.

compile script exist and is used for visual studio

I thought about that, but solving it in the configure script seemed like a cleaner solution to me. I will take that lead for now, but please keep me advised if anyone knows of a cleaner solution.

Arie