distcheck missing files

From: Kip Warner
Subject: distcheck missing files
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 00:24:05 -0700

Hey list,

My autotool'd project configure and builds fine. When I run distcheck
target, I notice that some tests fail because it is missing files that
ought to be in 'Tests/'.

I checked my projects Makefile.am and, consistent with what I took from
chapter 14.1 of the manual, I made sure that the directory containing my
test files ('Tests/') was present in the EXTRA_DIST variable. If I'm not
mistaken, listing 'Tests' in that variable should copy everything
recursively in that folder which is what I want.

What am I doing wrong?

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred