Re: Output additional header file

From: A.P. Horst
Subject: Re: Output additional header file
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 08:06:08 +0200

Thanks for your help.
Attached is a bare-minimum configure script which demonstrates the problem.

I am using:
msys-autoconf-2.68-1-msys-1.0.17
msys-automake-1.11.1-1-msys-1.0.13
On windows 10.

With kind regards,
Arie

On 5/28/2016 09:47, Gavin Smith wrote:
On 27 May 2016 at 12:56, A.P. Horst <address@hidden> wrote:
I am trying to output an additional header file which should hold a small
subset if the defines in the regular config.h.
Currently my simple test setup is set to create test.h:
AC_CONFIG_HEADERS([config.h test.h])

I have written test.h.in, in which I just copied over a #undef entry from
config.h.in:
/* HAVE_FOO_H */
#undef HAVE_FOO_H

Which is generated by autoreconf (autoheader) from an AC_DEFINE statement.

When doing configure, it says it creates test.h:
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: creating test.h

And it does. But test.h still has the #undef line, while config.h correctly
has the #undef line replaced.

What am I missing here or doing wrong?
If you emailed a small, self-contained example with this problem, I'd
try to work out what was going wrong with it.