Release request

From: Steven Winfield
Subject: Release request
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 18:27:57 +0000

Hi,

In addition to [1], could I also add a request for a release?
Specifically, one that includes this[2] commit?

Many thanks,
Steve.

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/autoconf/2018-04/msg00002.html
[2]
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/autoconf.git/commit/?id=82ef7805faffa151e724aa76c245ec590d174580

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
advise us immediately and delete this message.
The registered name of Cantab- part of GAM Systematic is Cantab Capital
Partners LLP.
See - http://www.gam.com/en/Legal/Email+disclosures+EU for further information
on confidentiality, the risks of non-secure electronic communication, and
certain disclosures which we are required to make in accordance with applicable
legislation and regulations.
If you cannot access this link, please notify us by reply message and we will
send the contents to you.

GAM Holding AG and its subsidiaries (Cantab – GAM Systematic) will collect and
use information about you in the course of your interactions with us.
Full details about the data types we collect and what we use this for and your
related rights is set out in our online privacy policy at
https://www.gam.com/en/legal/privacy-policy.
Please familiarise yourself with this policy and check it from time to time for
updates as it supplements this notice.