[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [PATCH 5/5] Tests required tools: also try `-v' option for GNU compi
Re: [PATCH 5/5] Tests required tools: also try `-v' option for GNU compilers.
Sat, 20 Nov 2010 14:15:33 +0100
KMail/1.13.3 (Linux/2.6.30-2-686; KDE/4.4.4; i686; ; )
On Saturday 20 November 2010, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
> * Stefano Lattarini wrote on Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 06:27:43PM CET:
> > * tests/defs.in: In the loop on "$required" tools, for gcc
> > and g++, also run "gcc -v" (resp. "g++ -v"), to get more
> > information, and for consistency with gcj.
> Did this help you for anything in any way?
I dimly remember that it helped me with a botched g++ installation
(installation I did by hand for testing purposes, and which I
managed to mess up); but this happened more than a month ago (maybe
even two), so I'm not really sure anymore. Sorry.
> Patch is OK.
- [PATCH 0/5] More patches for the tests-init branch, Stefano Lattarini, 2010/11/15
- [PATCH 3/5] Tests defs: some cleanup and minor fixes., Stefano Lattarini, 2010/11/15
- [PATCH 2/5] Tests defs: new subroutine `skip' for test skipping., Stefano Lattarini, 2010/11/15
- [PATCH 1/5] Tests defs: don't let useless variables leak in test scripts., Stefano Lattarini, 2010/11/15
- Re: [PATCH 0/5] More patches for the tests-init branch, Ralf Wildenhues, 2010/11/20