Default clean files

From: Derek R. Price
Subject: Default clean files
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 12:09:11 -0500

I'm in the middle of an attempt to convert CVS to use automake but I'm
having some trouble.  Is there some way to selectively override clean
targets created by default for info targets without having to specify
the entire clean target manually?

I specified

    info_TEXINFOS = cvs.texinfo cvsclient.texi

and it seems to be creating a clean target that removes the 'cvs.ps'
file despite the fact that 'cvs.ps' is listed in EXTRA_DIST.

Derek

--
Derek Price                      CVS Solutions Architect ( http://CVSHome.org )
mailto:address@hidden     OpenAvenue ( http://OpenAvenue.com )