Re: 04-handle-texinfo.patch

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: 04-handle-texinfo.patch
Date: 29 Jan 2001 09:56:34 +0100

Tom> The parens are there so that tab in Emacs will do the right
Tom> thing.  Could you please add them back?  Then this is ok.

OK, and I'll use them in the future.  Thanks!

BTW, if you know the Emacs settings you use for automake.in, would it
be possible to `Local Variables:' them?  I always have to adjust my
code by hand, since my tabs are 2 space wide, and the braces are not
aligned at the same places.  It's painful to work like this, and I
couldn't reproducing your settings.