Re: question about sources in multiple directories

From: Matthew R. MacIntyre
Subject: Re: question about sources in multiple directories
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 17:08:48 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, Michael Bletzinger wrote:
> Wrap your objects in a noinstall library and have the test programs link
> with it.
> ie.
> in your C++ directory:
> noinst_LIBRARIES = libMyCplusplus.a
> in your test directory:
> testprogram_LDADD = -D../C++ directory -lMyCplusplus

Ok, tried that.  I had to change testprogram_LDADD to testprogram_LDFLAGS,
and fix a few other autoconf errors, and then I got this error when

make: *** No rule to make target `libArray.a.c', needed by `libArray.a.o'.

Seems that it wants to compile the library as a C library, not a C++

Any other ideas?