From: Alexandre Oliva
Subject: Re: AM_CFLAGS
Date: 13 Feb 2001 03:36:43 -0200

On Feb 13, 2001, Tom Tromey <address@hidden> wrote:

> I don't want to remove anything from autoconf's blacklist.  Doing that
> means we have to update autoconf whenever we change automake.

Nope.  CVS Autoconf has a macro to remove strings from the blacklist.

will let you refer to AM_CFLAGS in without introducing
any dependency on CVS autoconf.

Alexandre Oliva   Enjoy Guarana', see
Red Hat GCC Developer                  address@hidden,}
CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp        address@hidden,}