Re: PATCH: patsubst support

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: PATCH: patsubst support
Date: 22 Feb 2001 23:21:37 -0700

>>>>> "Alex" == Alex Hornby <address@hidden> writes:

Alex> Here is a new version of the patsubst patch against cvs HEAD.

Sorry I haven't been following this thread until now.  Only in the
last few weeks have I really started reading automake email again.  If
your message is buried too deep in the mailbox it might take a long
time for me to get there.

Alex> +         # standard substitution reference style

FYI, comments should start with a capital letter and end with a
period.  This is from the GNU coding standards, which we sort of
follow (we'd follow them more closely but I failed to get Perl mode to
indent GNU-style).

Tom