Re: Default postscript cleans miss *.cps & *.fns.

From: Derek R. Price
Subject: Re: Default postscript cleans miss *.cps & *.fns.
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 09:05:39 -0500

Akim Demaille wrote:

> | > Could you `grep indexcode' your texi sources?  Thanks!
> |
> |     address@hidden doc]$ fgrep indexcode cvs.texinfo
> |     address@hidden doc]$
>
> Actually I meant _all_ your sources.  And in fact, @include would be
> useful too.

Sorry for the delay in response.  I'm just catching up on this list and
the cc went to the account I'm not using anymore.

     address@hidden doc]$ ls *.t*x*
     CVSvn.texi  CVSvn.texi.in  cvs.texinfo  cvsclient.texi
     texinfo.tex
     address@hidden doc]$ egrep 'indexcode|@include' *.t*x*
     cvsclient.texi:@include CVSvn.texi
     cvs.texinfo:@include CVSvn.texi
     texinfo.tex:% @include file    insert text of that file as
     input.
     texinfo.tex:  % Read the included file in a group so nested
     @include's work.
     texinfo.tex:% they're defined in; @include reads the file
     inside a group.
     address@hidden doc]$

I wasn't sure whether you wanted texinfo.tex included and there wasn't
much output, so I left it in.

FYI:  the *.cps & *.fns files are only being created for cvs.texinfo.

Derek

--
Derek Price                      CVS Solutions Architect ( http://CVSHome.org )
mailto:address@hidden         CollabNet ( http://collab.net )