Rep:how to build a program with external sources ?

From: glafage
Subject: Rep:how to build a program with external sources ?
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 15:09:08 GMT

I finally found a solution, (thanks to sample from
Automake doc) but I don't know
if it's the best, here is my Makefile.am

INCLUDES = -I$(top_srcdir)/src
-I$(top_srcdir)/../../global_libs/extern/md5

bin_PROGRAMS = test_md5
test_md5_SOURCES = test_md5.c profile_md5.c
test_md5_LDADD = md5.o

md5.o:
        $(COMPILE) -DCTAGS -o md5.o -c
$(top_srcdir)/../../global_libs/extern/md5/md5.c

Guillaume.