Re: 104-handle-languages-morphing-5.patch

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: 104-handle-languages-morphing-5.patch
Date: 07 May 2001 12:06:06 -0600

>>>>> "Akim" == Akim Demaille <address@hidden> writes:

Akim> The test that check this (which I now ) are

Akim> compile_f_c_cxx.test:foo_SOURCES  = foo.f bar.c baz.cc

This one doesn't really test the problem I'm thinking of.
In this case the files are all from different languages.

Akim> subobj2.test:wish_SOURCES = generic/a.cc generic/b.cxx
Akim> XFAIL: subobj2.test

This one is the problem.
I thought it was failing (and then marked as xfail) because depend2.am
wasn't being included once per extension.

Tom