Re: 2 questions on automake

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: 2 questions on automake
Date: 15 May 2001 22:26:57 -0600

>> I'm not sure about the cvs automake.  I'll write a test.

Gary> Neither CVS or 1.4-p1 do this by default.  I developed a habit
Gary> of adding `MAINTAINERCLEANFILES +=' to all of my
Gary>'s and never thought to report it.

According to my test, at least cvs automake does remove on

It does not remove aclocal.m4 or configure, though.  It should.  My
test will ensure that we (eventually) fix this.

I don't think this is critical for the 1.4 series.