Re: The %.o: rule

From: Clark Rawlins
Subject: Re: The %.o: rule
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 11:35:54 -0500

Thanks for the guidance so far.

I got automake and autoconf out of cvs and

./configure --prefix=$HOME
make test install

on both projects autoconf first then automake
and now I get some errors when I run aclocal and automake.

aclocal: 10: macro `AM_PROG_LIBTOOL' not found in library

%automake --add-missing
/home/clark/share/automake/am/ AMDEP does not appear in
/home/clark/share/automake/am/ AMDEP does not appear in

Which configuration files would be usefull?