automake depcomp under more open license

From: Sven Verdoolaege
Subject: automake depcomp under more open license
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 21:26:00 +0200

Would it be possible to include a version of depcomp with a
GPL exemption similar to what was added to 'missing' recently
in automake ?

It seems that the generated automake.in requires this file.

Btw, a recent cvs version seems to work fine for me now.
I sent a bug report last year to address@hidden
Subject: source files in subdirs with cvs automake
and the reaction I got was that it could take some time to fix
the bug, but apparently sufficient time has passed.

Thanks,

skimo