Professional Optical Manufacturer

From: etherbun
Subject: Professional Optical Manufacturer
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 18:23:55 -0500

Hi, Dear Sir,
Nantong Yudi Optical Instrument Co.,Ltd is a Manufacturer Specilized in All Kinds of Optical Glass Lens, Having The Twenty-Year Manufacturing Experience, Gaining Certificate Of QSM ISO9002. Our Main Products Are Included Large, Middium And Small Size Spherical Lens (2mm-250mm), Plano Lens, Prism, Condensing Aspherical Lens, Door-Lens, Rifle-Scope, CMOS Lens, CCD Lens, Collimating Lens, Projecting Lens, Cylinder Lens And Optical Blanks,etc.
The Professional Optical Manufacturer, The Best products and Lowest price. OEM/ODM are welcomed.
To find out more information, Please visit our web site at:
If you are any question, freely contact: address@hidden