automake experts

From: Fausto Sanchez
Subject: automake experts
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:19:04 -0800

Hi,

Are there any autotools experts that can work in setting up environments
using automake, autoconf and libtool? We've setup a process here at work
using the tools but we believe that there are issues with the current configuration. I'm just wondering if there are any contract people out there that can be hired to
either setup a new environment or clean up one that is already in place.

I've gotten some great help from this list, but I don't want to over use the
resources. I only post if I'm really in a bind, otherwise I use the book or
examples of  projects that use the tools.

Thanks in advance,
Fausto Sanchez

Andiamo Systems
San Jose, CA 95134