Re: How to handle a non-compilable file.

From: Alexandre Duret-Lutz
Subject: Re: How to handle a non-compilable file.
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 12:47:36 +0200

>>> "David" == David Kirkby <address@hidden> writes:

 David> Hi,
 David> I've got an application, which has a line like this is the C++ code
 David> #include "coax.xpm"

 David> where coax.xpm is an XPM format graphics file. If this
 David> is changed, the code should be recompiled, since it will
 David> alter the image displayed. However, if I put it as a
 David> file along with my sources in

 David> atlc_SOURCES atlc.cpp coax.xpm

Missing `='.

 David> the compiler will reject it, since it does not know the extension.

Have you tried?  What do you see?

[...]

--
Alexandre Duret-Lutz