Re: How to handle a non-compilable file.

From: Dr. David Kirkby
Subject: Re: How to handle a non-compilable file.
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 13:09:03 +0100

Harlan Stenn wrote:

> Probably because based on his original query I told him to put the .xpm file
> in noinst_DATA and I did not mention EXTRA_DIST at all.  At that time,
> nobody had seen the he was using.
Sorry if I cuased any confusion in not posting the complete at the
begginging. Does the revised I have below look reasonable now ?

Incedently, is there a way of sparating the different sources, so make it look
clearer. i.e something like

CPP = file1.cpp, file2.cpp ..
H= file1.h, file2.h ...
XPM = file1.xpm, file2.xpm ..
atlc_SOURCES = CPP + H + XPM

is it possible to do something along those lines ? It is hard to see what files
are included, where there is a long list of C++ source, header and image files
all on the one line.

Anyway, this is what I currently have.

#This is atlc-x.y.z/src/gui/

bin_PROGRAMS = atlc

atlc_SOURCES = atlcApp.cpp atlcFrm.cpp RoundCoaxFrm.cpp CoaxFrm.cpp \
CoaxFrm.h RoundCoaxFrm.h atlcApp.h atlcFrm.h resource.h \
FiniteDifferenceFrame.cpp FiniteDifferenceFrame.h \
EccentricCoaxFrame.cpp EccentricCoaxFrame.h \
atlc.xpm CircInRect.xpm EccentricCoax.xpm \
FiniteDifference.xpm RectInCirc.xpm RectInRect.xpm \
RoundCoax.xpm StriplineCoupler.xpm SymmetricalStripline.xpm

Dr. David Kirkby PhD,
email: address@hidden
web page:
Amateur radio callsign: G8WRB