Libraries in libraries... is it possible?

From: Paolo Casciello
Subject: Libraries in libraries... is it possible?
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 11:59:11 +0200

  Hi!
  I just subscribed to this list. I hope anyone could help me.

  My problem is grouping one (or more) library in another library.
  Is it possible? How could I make it in the .am files?

  If it's not possible i'm in trouble :(
  Beacuse i have an ordered dir struture like this

  src
  | |- dir1
  | | |- dir 1.1
  | |- dir 2

  i've made a Makefile.am file in every dir.. to build a library from
  the sources in that dir.
  I must provide the sources in topsrc with one library including all
  the others...
  If you have any hints or tips to make this with a simple (ordered)
  method... i'll welcome it.

  PS: I very like automake!!
  PPS: A little hint to aclocal. Print an error message when in
  configure.ac don't exist the AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE macro... :) Now it
  simply don't create de aclocal.m4 file...

Byez,
           X-CASH

------
[Admin e Webmaster UOItalia Shard]
http://uoitalia.gamesnet.it
------
[Webmaster FAN-ART]
http://fanart.gamesnet.it
Sito dedicato a giovani disegnatori emergenti
------
[Scripter e redattore JOJO X Serie]
http://www.jojoxserie.net
------
[Moderatore IAFM (it.arti.fumetti.manga)]
http://manga.fumetti.arti.it
------