Re: AM_GNU_GETTEXT([external]) broken

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: AM_GNU_GETTEXT([external]) broken
Date: 12 Jul 2002 14:57:09 -0600

>>>>> "Charles" == Charles Wilson <address@hidden> writes:

Charles> If I use AM_GNU_GETTEXT([external]) in my configure.ac, then
Charles> I shouldn't need to have /po and /intl directories in my
Charles> tree.

Charles> Shouldn't all of these be optional if 'external' is specified?

Yes.  The external feature is new since the automake gettext support
was written (a long time ago).  Would you please submit an automake
Gnats PR for this?

Tom