Re: Beginner: a simple question about shared libraries

From: Alexandre Duret-Lutz
Subject: Re: Beginner: a simple question about shared libraries
Date: 02 Aug 2002 16:53:03 +0200

>>> "Ladislav" == Ladislav Strojil <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

 Ladislav> I still get a lot of
 Ladislav> Makefile:723: warning: overriding commands for target `admisSK.o'
 Ladislav> Makefile:290: warning: ignoring old commands for target `admisSK.o'

[...]

Thanks.  I can reproduce this, it's definitely a bug in
Automake.  It seems Automake outputs these rules twice because
it has seen two differents C++ extensions (.cc and .cpp).  I'll
look into this.

As a workaround you can rename your files to use only one of
these extensions (yep, this sucks).

--
Alexandre Duret-Lutz