Re: delete aclocal.m4? keep generated files on cvs server? enforce spece

From: Andrew Suffield
Subject: Re: delete aclocal.m4? keep generated files on cvs server? enforce specefic automake/conf version?
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 23:01:32 +0100

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 11:39:48PM +0200, Alexandre Duret-Lutz wrote:

> [...]
<snip>

> This whole script (including its last part) can be replaced by
>
>   autoreconf -im
>
> (I'd use -vfim, though.)

autoreconf has a habit of doing silly things like running autopoint,
which then cheerfully adds a bunch of gunk to the source tree which
you didn't want. I've never seen it actually do what I wanted, and
frankly, it's far too complicated for what should be a trivial script.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |