Thank you for your interest.

From: autoreply-no-reply-please
Subject: Thank you for your interest.
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 21:24:17 -0700 (PDT)

We appreciate your interest in Real-Time Innovations, Inc. Your resume is
currently being reviewed.  Should your background appear to be a suitable
match for any of our current openings, we will contact you as soon as
possible with an initial phone interview.  In the event that none of our
openings are appropriate at this time, we will retain your resume in our
active files and notify you when suitable opportunities occur.  We sincerely
appreciate your interest in RTI!

Thank You,
RTI Human Resources