Re: mechanics style

From: Gary V. Vaughan
Subject: Re: mechanics style
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 11:46:17 +0000

Alexandre Duret-Lutz wrote:
"Gary" == Gary V Vaughan <address@hidden> writes:

 Gary> I got the ball rolling for this oft discussed macro by putting it in
 Gary> autoconf and using it in libtoolize.  My perl fu is insufficient to the
 Gary> task of supporting it from automake (aclocal etc).  Please send a patch
 Gary> before the next rev of automake, so that aclocal traces
 Gary> AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR and automatically adds an appropriate -I to its
Gary> search path.
Hmm, you can't trace until you now all the -I's.  See:

So I think right now the ball is in M4's court, not Automake's :)

Ah yes, well reminded.  I had entirely forgotten about that.

One slice of humble pie please :-)

  ())_.  Gary V. Vaughan    gary@(|
  ( '/   Research Scientist       ,_())____
  / )=   GNU Hacker  \'      `&