Soliciting For Business Venture and Partnership.

From: Mr . Smith Ulu
Subject: Soliciting For Business Venture and Partnership.
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:51:20 -0800

From: Mr. Smith Ulu.
Telephone: 27-73-225-54-25
Email: address@hidden/address@hidden

Greetings,

I am a financial consultant based in port Elizabeth, South Africa I have a
client (a widow) she has USDM45, 000,000 with a private equity investment trust
company for safekeeping. And she is willing to offer you 30% of the total fund
if you can assist her transfer this fund to your country or any bank of your
wish.

She wishes to invest in a stable economy. Her interest is in companies or a
private individual who has an experience in investment managements and
stability with potentials for rapid growth in long terms. My client is
interested in placing part of her fund in your company or any nice and sweet
able place where she can invest on, Or if your country bi-laws allows foreign
investment.

You can contact me for more details via my e-mail address with your reference
or you can as well give me an urgent call.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Smith Ulu.

 N: B The fund is free from drug and laundering related offences and this
transaction need utmost confidentiality.